|Age||Physically appears to be 16 years old, actual age N/A|
|Name||The War Within|
- "You can trust this face... can't you?"
- "This hero stuff is hard work!"
- "Neat trick. Now let me show you what I can do!"
- Hair: Neck length, dark red, always done up in pigtails
- Eyes: Light cyan 'whites', cyan irises (reversed in robot mode)
- Build: slender
- Height: 7'
- Weight: Not known
The Details / Identifying features
- Cyan eyes, dark red hair, dark skin, and her height
Clothes / Armor
- Yellow long sleeved dress with 'articulation lines' at the elbows and cyan circle in the middle of her chest
- Yellow thigh length stockings with 'articulation lines' at the knees
- Yellow shoes
- Yellow hairpin
- Robot mode armor reflects her normal attire
- Energy projectors x2 (convert from hands, usable in human and robot mode)
- Twin master blades
- Hyperspace hammer
- A scooter that converts into her jet pack (Christmas present from her dad)
- Sonic Jammer 3000 (gift from Swindle)
- Dented pocket lighter from Wolverine
- Her key which she used to upgrade herself (now mostly useless, kept for sentimental value)
- A reprogrammed Scrapmetal drone
- Various other things
Sari is likely one of the most kindhearted, friendliest, and bubbliest people you could possibly meet. She would do nearly anything for her friends, including putting her own life on the line to protect them.
She is also highly curious, not easily satisfied by what she's been told. She and Dark harbor no hatred towards Decepticons, instead wanting to know more about them and see if they're really so different than Autobots.
Sari hates fighting, though if forced to, she will aim to disable an opponent, starting with their weaponry. But if she can avoid having to fight, she will.
- Helping out
- Being with her current group of friends, mostly Autobots, but there may also be a Decepticon or so
- Her dad and twin sister
- Vanilla shakes
- Her and her sister's pet robot dog, Sparkplug
- Jerks, particularly Sentinel Prime
- Being unable to help her friends despite her powers and abilities
- Being told it's 'too dangerous' when she's already aware of the danger
- Seeing her twin sister in danger
Single, but not looking
- Father: Professor Issac Sumdac (adoptive)
- Sister: Dark Sumdac (twin)
- Pet: Sparkplug
Abilities and Weaknesses
She has Cybertronian level strength and durability. She is also much faster than a typical human, and very tall for one too. She doesn't appear to age, at least not nearly as quickly as a typical human, making identifying her true age nearly impossible.
Her technorganic nature provides resistance, and even immunity, to many ailments that would affect only TF’s or organics. She also has a pair of azusa skates for added speed and agility. Her twin master blades can cut through most armor without much effort. She can use energy projectors that convert from her hands for either small, quick bursts, or a larger blast by holding on to a charge. She is able to fly in robot mode and Cybertronian jet mode. For flight in human mode, she has a jet pack. Sari possesses a form of technopathy, allowing her very similar abilities of a telepath, but is limited to just Transformers or other sentient machines.
Skyboom shield: Sari can surround herself, and maybe one other nearby character if she's lucky, in a bubble of protective energy. This shield diffuses nearly any energy based attack, and can deflect most physical attacks aside from being crushed. She can rarely keep the shield up for more than a few moments at a time, however, and she can't use it in succession. Can only be used three times per episode.
Her small size also means that she’s easier to hurt. If Dark's in trouble, then she'll drop nearly everything else to come to her aid. Sari can't convert from human mode directly to jet mode, or vice versa.
Sari had been separated from her twin sister, Dark, since they were born from the same protoform that ended up in their dad’s office that fateful day. Neither knew of the other’s existence, though they had a slight inclination that they were missing someone from their lives. Sixteen years later, and the discovery that she was in fact a technorganic plus an upgrade in that time, Sari woke up to find herself on board an Autobot ship called the Elpis, in another universe. She quickly befriended a few of the Transformers on board at the time before unexpectedly being taken along on a mission that would lead to the Elpis being shot down on the planet Al’Tyr. Later, she was sent to a real scarey universe where she found Dark. Once back from there, the girls were happily reunited, later learning of their relation to one another. The kind, bubbly duo have been virtually inseparable ever since.
After a mission that soon turned out to be a trap for the Autobots, both Sari and Dark became badly damaged, to the point that Ratchet needed to remove their sparks in order to effect repairs. Once he finished, both of them went to take a nap. When they woke up, they were surprised and thrilled to find their bodies had become upgraded into larger, stronger forms capable of flight and a new Cybertronian jet mode. With these, they plan on trying even harder to help their friends, Autobot and Decepticon alike!