Role Play Wiki's official task list is the list of things that should still be done around the wiki. The first section is a list of tasks in the order they were added to this page, immediately followed by the priority. Adding tasks does not require prior approval. Priority on a task can be raised or lowered on this page's talk. The most prioritized 20% of items gets a red highlight; items with negative priority are greyed out and then pend removal.
Tasks in strikethroughs are complete.
Fix all Unorganized templates Categories All pages
- Categorizing Male and Female characters
- Marking stub, blank, useless pages for deletion.
- 1 articles in need of cleanup.
- 191 articles marked as stubs.
- 0 articles needing to be converted to prose format.
- 19 articles using an outdated infobox.
- Check in on chat every once in a while. It is currently the most active part of the wiki.
- Check /d for any junk posts.
- 7 Candidates for deletion.
- Cleaning up stub articles and deleting pages that do not adhere to the content guidelines.